- Chill – Creates a 1″ cube of cold that chills a liquid to 40 degrees in an instant. Great trick for parties and when you need to chill your ale.
- Color – Changes the color of a cubic yard of fabric. Great if you want to change your tunic to match the color of the servants’ tunics in the building you’re trying to steal something from.
- Yawn – Makes a single target yawn with a brief wave of drowsiness. Great way to briefly get a guard to close his eyes.
http://mcgeasil.com/?college=resumes-and-cover-letters-quizlet&c16=d6 resumes and cover letters quizlet
- Acid Splash: 60 foot ranged spell attack. Does 1d6 to one or two targets if they fail a Dex save. And it goes up to 2d6 (5th level), 3d6 (11th level), 4d6 (17th level).
- Fire Bolt: 120 foot ranged spell attack. Does 1d10 and sets flammable things on fire on the target. And it goes up to 2d10, 3d10, and 4d10 the same way the Acid Splash does.
- Ray of Frost: 60 foot ranged spell attack. Does 1d8 and slows the target.
http://sunflowers.furniture/?buy=doing-your-homework-early&728=3b doing your homework early
http://medicalsafebattery.com/?essay=cause-and-effect-essay-reality-tv&f99=85 cause and effect essay reality tv
http://getspiderhelp.com/?writing=how-to-conduct-research-for-a-paper&65d=42 how to conduct research for a paper