Yes, I know we’re halfway through June already – but I have been playing catch up after a week on vacation. 🙂
What did we do in May?
We prepped and tweaked and tweaked and prepped for the big Mazes & Perils Deluxe release in June. That’s really it.
And we had some cool blog posts. 🙂
- At World’s End talked about my take on the topic for the May RPG Blog Carnival
- We talked a bit about how April went in the Infinity Loop
- I pondered the NPCs we hardly ever see when we’re dungeon delving in “Who will you run into in your next dungeon?“, how to add random athletic competitions or fences in our gaming worlds
- Keith wrote about Finding a Gaming Group
- Need to celebrate? Why not come up with a random celebration with this random generator I came up with for my birthday
- I visited the Deep City and offered a bit more on a reader-inspired idea
- I pondered prognostication with some ideas on fortune telling
- And we honored the fallen with an article in time for Memorial Day
Hopefully you’ll find a few fun things in there to inspire some fun in your own games!
What’s up next?
June! We’re halfway through it and it’s been VERY exciting so far. I can hardly wait to talk about all the cool things that happened! 🙂
What about the traffic?
We seem to have dropped off a bit with traffic in May, even farther than April.
- Old Blog – 184 page views, 151 unique visits, 142 first time visits, and 9 returning visits.
- New site – 695 page views, 484 unique visits, 403 first time visits, and 81 returning visits.
- Totals = 879 page views, 635 unique visits, 545 first time visits, and 90 returning visits.
- Last month – 1192 page views, 966 unique visits, 823 first time visits, and 143 returning visits.
That’s a drop off of about 25% from last month. But as you’ll see in the next Infinity Loop, traffic started to rise a bit.
And what about sales?
Not many I’m afraid. As I’ve mentioned before, with no new products going out there’s been little stimulus for you nice folks to buy anything.
We had 56 total downloads, which brought us to 492 for the year up to that point. To give you some context, we had 802 by this same time last year, so we definitely need a kick in the pants. As you’ll see next month – we got that in a big way with Mazes & Perils Deluxe!
Thanks for your patience as I work through some of these longer projects. And, as always, thank you for being a fan of Moebius Adventures. I appreciate every page view and product download, so thanks for your continued support! Hopefully our products aid your games in some fantastic way!