Wow. I honestly don’t have a clue where June went. If you have any ideas, please let me know.
Where May was a bit on the downhill slide for Moebius Adventures, June seems to have us climbing slowly or at least halting the fall.
Let’s take a look at how things are looking…
What Did We Get Done?
Back in May, we released the digital version of The Purple Lotus and now we have a print version for sale as well! That took a bit of doing, as it was my first foray into the POD options at DriveThruRPG. However, after a couple of attempts we got it all working. And now you can purchase a printed copy (and get the digital version for free!)!
It looks great! And you can see my walk through of one of the pre-release copies here:
The top five articles for the month included:
- Five Plots on the Fly (more than 3,000 views and 2,000 visitors)
- Taboos I Avoid At My Gaming Table
- The Lost Age: d12 Folks in the Zumka
- Five NPCs Visiting the Market
- 10 Hooks For Things In the Dark
Sales and Such
We had a bit of a bump. We went from 130 total downloads in May 2015 to 178 in June. That’s a nice rise of 36%, so I’ll take it! 🙂
Nearly 80% were through DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. 15% was through Paizo. And the rest were through d20pfsrd.
The top sellers for June were:
- Insta-NPCs #9: Cults and Cultists ($$)
- Insta-NPCs #0: A Simple Plan (Free)
- The Purple Lotus – A Lost Age Adventure ($$)
- Open Spaces: In the Fields (Free)
We’re now at 1119 downloads for 2015. That’s about 38% of our sales in 2014.
Just like last month, I’m still having a ton of fun even if my productivity has dropped, so thank you for continuing to support our efforts!
Stay tuned for more adventures and more creativity tools and may you have another great month of gaming!!